The Best Hunting In The Midwest.
Hunters from across the nation travel to Pierre, South Dakota each year to experience some of the finest hunting in the Midwest. We are known for our abundance of pheasant, grouse, prairie dog, and (of course) geese.
While you're here, you'll enjoy:
- Courtesy van to and from the airport
- In-house dining at our RiverCentre Cafe or RiverCentre Tavern
- Sack lunches available
- Free ice for coolers
- Ample parking with plugins
- A game cleaning station
- Locked freezer space available
- Pets welcome
Our property is located right on the banks of the Missouri River and offers all of the convenience you need for a great hunting experience!
Join us in Pierre for hunting!
Check out our available dates and start planning your hunting trip today!
Looking for a guide?
We recommend the following guides in the Pierre, SD area. Please mention the Ramkota Hotel when booking!
- Warne Ranch & Outfitters — Cody Warne (605) 264-5325
- Center Creek Kennels & Outfitters — Devin Inglove (701) 437-3710
- B&B Guide Service — Bruce or Steve Baker (605) 280-0096
- Mike Finley Guide Service — (605) 264-5589
- Major League Adventures — Captain Tom Bruno (970) 214-2891
- Spaid Guide Service — Dave Spaid
- Crooked Creek Outfitters, LLC — John Hight (605) 280-7714 (or Matt Gilbert at (605) 797-4483 for deer and antelope Hunting)
- Broken Arrow Farms — Mark Haugan (605) 224-7580
- Jim River Guide Service — Willie Dvorak (605) 887-3561
- Prairie Outfitters LLC — Ryan Thompson (605) 222-5036