Experience the Best Hunting in the Midwest
Welcome to your go-to hunting grounds! Whether it’s your first trip or your yearly tradition, hunting in South Dakota is a new experience every time. Pierre is surrounded by prairies and rivers that create the perfect natural habitat for grouse, prairie dogs, geese, and—last but not least—pheasants.
Pheasant Hunting in Pierre
Yes, all of our hunting and fishing opportunities are great, but there’s nothing quite like pheasant season around here. South Dakota has a hunting history that runs deep, and we offer everything you need to experience the season as it was meant to be. Better yet, our hotel is located along the Missouri River—which puts you at the center of the action.
We’re glad to have you hunting with us. While you're here, you'll enjoy:
- Courtesy van to and from the airport
- In-house dining at our River Run Restaurant & Bar
- Sack lunches available
- Ample parking with plugins
- A game cleaning station
- Locked freezer space available
- Laundry Services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Ready to join the hunt?
Book today and experience hunting like never before.
Looking for a guide?
If you’re looking for a hunting guide, we recommend these in the Pierre, SD area. Please mention the Ramkota Hotel when booking!
- Warne Ranch & Outfitters — Cody Warne (605) 264-5325
- Center Creek Kennels & Outfitters — Devin Inglove (701) 437-3710
- B&B Guide Service — Bruce or Steve Baker (605) 280-0096
- Mike Finley Guide Service — (605) 264-5589
- Major League Adventures — Captain Tom Bruno (970) 214-2891
- Spaid Guide Service — Dave Spaid
- Crooked Creek Outfitters, LLC — John Hight (605) 280-7714 (or Matt Gilbert at (605) 797-4483 for deer and antelope Hunting)
- Broken Arrow Farms — Mark Haugan (605) 224-7580
- Jim River Guide Service — Willie Dvorak (605) 887-3561
- Prairie Outfitters LLC — Ryan Thompson (605) 222-503