Welcome to the Best Fishing in the Midwest
Launch down the Missouri River and troll the depths for as long as you’d like. We’re known as a true fisherman’s paradise: all you have to do is relax and take in the clear water, beautiful skies, and great fishing.
You can also expand your horizons on Lake Oahe: 231 miles filled with walleye, salmon, bass, northern, catfish, and panfish. It’s all just five miles from our hotel!
No matter where you choose to launch your boat, the fishing is fantastic. And, when you’ve reeled in your last catch, you can prepare it in our heated fish and game cleaning shed—the only one in the area.
You Hook Em' and We Cook Em' Dinner
Call 24 hours in advance to have our executive chef prepare whatever you reel in. Give 24-hour notice through our front desk agent or as an add on when you book online.
Our hotel sits right on the bank of the Missouri River, giving us our "fisherman's paradise” reputation. We offer a location and amenities that can’t be beat, which include:
- Indoor, heated fish & game cleaning shed
- Our famous Hook Em' and Cook Em' dinner with a 24-hour notice
- Locked freezer space
- Courtesy van to and from the airport
- Rooms with direct outdoor access
- Guide information available
- Sack lunches available through the front desk
- Large, well-lit parking
- Electrical outlets for your boat motors
- Laundry services Boat ramp information
- Missouri River and Lake Oahe maps
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Hire a Fishing Guide
It wouldn’t be paradise without local experts to show you the best spots to drop a line. That’s why we partner with South Dakota Walleye Charters for one, two, or three day fishing trips. Whether you’re looking for fishing for leisure or a record-setting catch, hire a fishing guide and have everything you need for a successful trip!
Anxious to get out on the water?
Reserve your fishing trip now!